Created by emergency physicians to give you the information you need to know your own COVID-19 risk
This MyCOVIDRisk app was developed by the Brown-Lifespan Center for Digital Health to provide the public with a COVID-19 infection risk score estimate based on activity choice, real-time local infection rate, and personal behaviors, to better support informed and evidence-based decisions.
Age Restrictions: You must be at least 13 years old to use this app.
(1) The MyCOVIDRisk app provides an estimate based off science currently available as of the creation of this app. Reasonable efforts will be used to maintain the app while it is available publicly.
(2) THE APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. All information and content available on or through the app is intended solely as a general educational aid and is not intended as medical or health care advice, or to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. The content available on or through the app is also not intended as a substitute for professional advice and services from a qualified health care provider familiar with your unique facts. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any medical condition or before undertaking any treatment or course of action.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Nothing stated in or posted on the app is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or counseling care. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something stated in or through the app.
(3) THE APP IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. BROWN UNIVERSITY (BROWN) AND THE BROWN-LIFESPAN CENTER FOR DIGITAL HEALTH DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE APP, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(4) BROWN AND THE BROWN-LIFESPAN CENTER FOR DIGITAL HEALTH DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE QUALITY OF THE APP OR INFORMATION THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM THE APP WILL SATISFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (II) THE APP WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR-FREE, OR (III) THE APP WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIAL. YOU ASSUME THE RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE ADEQUATE PRECAUTIONS AGAINST DAMAGES TO YOUR SYSTEMS OR OPERATIONS THAT COULD BE CAUSED BY DEFECTS OR DEFICIENCIES IN THE APP.
(5) BROWN AND THE BROWN-LIFESPAN CENTER FOR DIGITAL HEALTH DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF THE INTERNET, COMPUTER SYSTEMS, SERVERS, OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, MOBILE DEVICES, SOFTWARE OR FAILURE OF EMAIL DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET, INCLUDING INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM THE APP OR ITS USE.
(6) IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE APP, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE ACCESSING AND VIEWING THE APP.
Limitation of Liability: Neither Brown nor the Brown-Lifespan Center for Digital Health is liable for choices made by users or others that are based off the risk scores calculated or any other information delivered by the app.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER BROWN NOR THE BROWN-LIFESPAN CENTER FOR DIGITAL HEALTH SHALL, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN ANY WAY ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR RELIANCE UPON, YOUR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR VIEW THE APP.
Where are you going today?
Duration of Stay
How many people will be there?
What percentage of people will be wearing masks?
What's my risk?
What's my risk?
Wear a Mask
Reduce activity time to
Wash hands frequently